Tomorrow, Wednesday, June 7 our 6, 7 and 8th grade students will participate in the AOS93 FIELD DAY to be held at Lincoln Academy. Please dress appropriately (remember sunscreen!) to be outdoors for most of the day. They will leave NCS in the morning and return here before dismissal.
Thursday, June 8, the 5th grade students will wrap up D.A.R.E. and celebrate that accomplishment by attending a SEA DOGS game. Reminder: dress appropriately for Thursday's weather!
On Friday, June 9 the results of BIKES for BOOKS will be announced! Thanks to the local Masons, some lucky 3-6th grade students will be going home with a bicycle after Friday's drawing. In order to have been part of this drawing, students were encouraged to read and turn in tickets for the books they've completed. All 3-6 grade students were eligible to participate.
- Thursday, June 8: Last homework club
- Friday, June 9 All NCS library books must be returned
- M-F, June 12-16: Spirit Week at NCS (see forthcoming blog, scheduled to arrive here soon
- Athletic and any grade 4-8 gr Academic awards potluck celebration
- Friday, June 16 Grade 2 trip to Rachel Carson Salt Pond Preserve
- Monday, June 19: 8th grade trip
- Wednesday, June 21: 8th grade promotion celebration
- Friday, June 23: Last day of school for K-7 students/field day/dismissal at noon
The 6th grade had a great experience at Hurricane Island and the 8th grade outing club trip was also a success. We're staying focused while we approach the last weeks of school! Watch the blog for information about summer reading and summer institute.
Enjoy your week!