|NCS students at the LA PUMPKIN RUN|
November is a short but busy month at school. Here's an overview:
- Nov. 7 First basketball (HOME) games. GO LIONS! The NCS Family Calendar gives the most current sports schedule information. We hope you'll plan to attend a game and cheer for our teams.
- Nov. 9 6:30 NPTO meeting Thinking you'd like to help support the school? Try NPTO! Read this letter: PARENT LETTER
- Nov. 11 NO SCHOOL--Veterans Day
- Nov 17, 21, 22 are parent/teacher conference dates. If you haven't signed up, there's still time. Watch for an email notification or call the school.
- Nov. 18 Annual Thanksgiving Feast. K-4 families are invited. See details coming to you by email--or you can click here>>>> THANKSGIVING FEAST
- Nov 21 Lifetouch picture retakes Proofs are in. Packages will go home today/tomorrow.
- Nov 22 9:00-11:00 Flu Vaccine Clinic. Details to follow.
- Nov 23, 24, 25 Thanksgiving Break
Lunch menu news: There is a new, improved way to access the lunch menu. Bookmark: http://aos93.nutrislice.com/ or you can access it under Parent Resources on our school's website. Hoover over food items for a nutritional description of each item. You can also download the app for Apple and Android devices.