After school activities with Kelci and Chris will be a fun way to experience outdoor/indoor enrichment during this period of the winter. There is no charge to families (but please be respectful of Kelci and Chris' commitment to our school by arranging ride/pick up promptly at 3:45). Thanks to Kieve for making this generous and much-appreciated partnership possible.
An overview of the schedule follows and is on the family calendar. The first week's activities are titled "Meet & Greet." You'll want to be sure your child has appropriate outdoor gear just in case the weather's great.
- Grades 1-3: Tuesdays and Thursdays 1-3 GRADE SIGNUPS
- Grades 4-6: 4-6 GRADE SIGNUPS
- 7th & 8th: 7 & 8th GRADE SIGNUPS
Specific activities will be shared electronically and be available by email and on our webpage on 1/8/2016.
While we're on the subject of winter and Kieve offerings, you may be interested to know this: . .
- A fun FAMILY ACTIVITY January 8, 2016, 6-9pm--Community Climb Night. It's free to everyone, but you must be accompanied by an adult.
- Winter Adventure Camp. Plan now for February vacation: