Sunday, December 21, 2014

Greeting to families and friends of NCS!


Recently while reviewing the many academic standards our Maine students are expected to achieve, I thought about how fortunate I am to be principal of a school where students, teachers, and families are committed to education. Each and every day I witness important and vibrant academic learning. Equally important, I see our students becoming good citizens - demonstrating initiative, persevering in challenges, and accepting responsibility for their decisions and actions. 

As we begin our holiday break on Wednesday, I want to take a moment to say thank you to families for giving us the gift of your children and your support for our efforts. On behalf of the faculty and staff, I share with you our wishes for a safe and happy holiday season and every good wish for the coming year. We'll see you in 2015!

All the best,

Ann Hassett
Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment