If your child is in gr. 5-8, you can view first trimester grades, including teacher comments, by signing in to your Powerschool parent account. Simply use the same login information that you used/set up at the beginning of the school year. If you need help signing in or if you require a paper copy, be sure to contact the office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 563-03437).
Your 5-8 grade student may have handed you a report card acknowledgement form, but you can also easily confirm/comment by using the link emailed to parents on Friday and with notification of this blog update. The paper form is needed only if you were not able to acknowledge the report online.
Looking ahead, we have one full week of school before the holiday break. Students' last day of school is Friday, December 18th. Friday is a full day with dismissal at 2:35 as normal.
- Boys basketball, an away game on Monday vs. Jefferson "B" team.
- Both teams play Jefferson (also an away game) on Wednesday. Boys play first at 3:45.
- Homework club is Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- Chess Club meets on Thursday.
- The NPTO wish tree is in the lobby. Families may take a tag from the tree to grant a classroom wish. Wishes tend to be small but very much appreciated items, like tissues, Clorox wipes, markers, puzzles.
- Grade 6 will wrap up their Change for Change business this week. (See December 2 post for information.)
Make it a good week! (Oh, and by the way, this lovely picture captured a happy moment in the Art Room on December 4th. Grade 3 students meet with their Spectrum buddies monthly through a program called Miles of Friends. Students/buddies also write letters and develop friendships throughout the school year. Our Miles of Friends program is coordinated by Mrs. Schuster, grade 3.)