What you should know about BEFORE September 1st:
- All famililies should be completing student information online through the Infosnap application located in Powerschool now, during August. You can access Infosnap by signing in to your Powerschool parent account. If you have never made an account, you'll need the access information that was sent to you by mail earlier this month.
- A free and reduced meal application is included in the Infosnap business. If you cannot print the form, contact the office and we'll provide one on paper. If you think your child may be eligible at any level, please apply. Your application helps the school too, so we encourage families to consider completing the confidential form.
- The price for a student meal has increased to $2.60 lunch/$1.25 breakfast. Reduced lunch prices remain at $ .40/breakfast free. All lunches should be paid in advance. You may send a check or cash (clearly marked, please) to school or pay online (mySchoolbucks aka Nutrikids). More information about lunch is in the Student Handbook. See the Parent Resources tab. https://sites.google.com/a/aos93.org/ncs/
This is probably an excellent opportunity to mention that our school lunches are REALLY good, thanks to a wonderful kitchen staff. We appreciate them!
- Bus Routes are now available and will appear in this week's Lincoln County News, or you can get the information right now. Again, see our Parent Resources tab. https://sites.google.com/a/aos93.org/ncs/
- Do you have any other questions about school? Whether it's about online registration or the 2015-2016 year in general, we'll be happy to answer your questions. Parents have reported that the online registration is going smoothly. We are happy to hear that, but it is a change so questions are expected. Also, if you do not have access to a computer at home you may stop by school to use a laptop. Please call first to be sure we are available at a time that is convenient for you.